BURGLARY OF A DWELLING/HABITATION
Looking for details on the law firm? click here
- The Incident: A rash of local burglaries.
- The Accused: Client’s family hired me to represent him.
- The Evidence: The State had a weak case. They knew it. Regardless, they decided to press the case against my client. They often do this knowing someone is innocent knowing without proper defense many accused succumb to their fear and accept pleas they shouldn’t.
- The Charges: Client was charged twice with Burglary of a Dwelling. The State had offered the client prison.
- My Counsel & Defense: I advised my client to refuse the plea and I filed a Motion to Dismiss that clearly disputed all charges.
- The VERDICT: Shortly thereafter all attempts to pursue my client were dropped by the State. The final verdict? Nolle Prosse (complete dismissal) of all charges.
If you, or someone you know, has been charged with burglary use the form below to drop me a note. Let me know a bit about yourself, what’s happened, and a good time to contact you.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
Arrested? What happens now?
It’s essential to have a respected attorney working to defend your rights, do not delay.