A LATE NIGHT CAR BURGLARY
Looking for details on the law firm? click here
This Car Burglary case involved:
- The Incident: Late night burglarizing of a car.
- The Accused: He and his friends were stopped by police walking through a neighborhood that he did not live in by police at 3 in the morning. They could not explain their presence in the neighborhood.
- The Charges: Burglary of a Conveyance
- The Evidence: My client was found in possession of property stolen from the car around the corner.
- My Counsel & Defense: He scored significant prison time. I drafted and filed a Motion to Suppress, and the client chose to accept the State’s offer of Time Served instead of waiting for the Motion hearing.
- The VERDICT: The client chose to accept the State’s offer of Time Served instead of waiting for the Motion hearing. The co-defendant’s counsel adopted the Motion to Suppress I filed, and the Judge subsequently granted the Motion for the co-defendant.
Burglary of a Conveyance
You need an attorney who knows the nuance involved in a good defense against burglary charges. Contact me.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
Arrested? What happens now?
It’s essential to have a respected attorney working to defend your rights, do not delay.