CASE: DISCHARGING A FIREARM & Aggravated Assault
Looking for details on the law firm? click here
- The Incident: Client’s third offense when a firearm was discharged at a home.
- The Accused: I was hired late in the case to take over for the client. He was clearly the driver of the car involved in the shooting and may have fired a gun as well.
- The Charges: Aggravated Assault with Discharge and Shooting into a Building. He was facing a mandatory sentence of twenty (20) years in prison, because the case involved the discharging of a firearm.
- My Counsel & Defense: Within months of taking over, I negotiated a settlement agreement, whereby my client plead to the lessor charges of Aggravated Assault with a Weapon and Discharging a Firearm in Public.
- The VERDICT: My Client was sentenced to a total of 365 days in the Palm Beach County Jail, leaving him about 2 weeks to serve from the date of the plea.
Discharging a Firearm in Public
If you, or someone you know, have been charged with firearm charges use the form below to drop me a note. Let me know a bit about yourself, what’s happened, and a good time to contact you.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
You need an aggressive determined attorney who’s willing to fight for you. Contact me
Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
Arrested? What happens now?
It’s essential to have a respected attorney working to defend your rights, do not delay.