DRIVING WITH SUSPENDED LICENSE
Looking for details on the law firm? click here
- The Incident: The client’s license was suspended for multiple DUI convictions.
- The Accused: The client was originally offered a county jail sentence. Typically, the State Attorney requires at least 30 days in jail for driving with a suspended license when it is suspended for a DUI conviction; the client had two prior DUI convictions.
- The Charges: Driving with License Suspended.
- The Evidence: The police responded to the neighbor’s apartment as the evidence pointed that someone therein committed the crime. After speaking with the client’s nephew, the police obtained a large amount of the victim’s property from inside of the apartment where the client was staying. The client later confessed to the crime.
- My Counsel & Defense: Plead to Judge and sentenced to just pay court costs. When the State refused to negotiate off of a jail sentence, my client plead open to the Court. The State wanted him to serve 30 days in the Palm Beach County Jail.
- The VERDICT: The Judge sentenced the client to just pay court costs, with no jail time.
Driving with License Suspended
If you, or someone you know, has been charged with Driving with License Suspended use the form below to drop me a note. Let me know a bit about yourself, what’s happened, and a good time to contact you.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
Arrested? What happens now?
It’s essential to have a respected attorney working to defend your rights, do not delay.