POSSESSION OF OVER 20 GRAMS OF MARIJUANA
Looking for details on the law firm? click here
This Possession of over 20 Grams of Marijuana case involved:
- The Incident: Law enforcement located a 20 pound package of marijuana that was shipped via US MAIL from California to the client. Law enforcement conducted a controlled delivery of the marijuana shipment to the client.
- The Evidence: The client signed for the package when it was delivered. After signing for the package, law enforcement identified themselves, while speaking with my client he gave incriminating information and admitted to knowing that the package contained marijuana, as well as ownership of the package.
- The Charges: Possession of Marijuana over 20 Grams
- My Counsel & Defense: Lengthy negotiations with the State Attorney assigned to the case.
- The VERDICT: I was able to work out a deal wherein the client completes a deferment program and earned a dismissal of all charges. – Deferred Prosecution resulting in Nolle Prosse
Need a drug attorney with a history of winning cases involving possession of over 20 grams of marijuana? Contact me.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
Arrested? What happens now?
It’s essential to have a respected attorney working to defend your rights, do not delay.