MARIJUANA TRAFFICKING & GROWING
Looking for details on the law firm? click here
This Marijuana Trafficking case involved:
- The Incident: Palm Beach County Sheriffs were alerted to a property because of an “overwhelming smell of marijuana” that was emanating from the dwelling. After the Client allegedly permitted the deputies to enter into the property.
- The Evidence: They located a sophisticated grow house inside the property’s stand-alone garage, Following the discovery of the marijuana, the Defendant willingly provided a statement to the deputies.
- The Charges: Trafficking in Marijuana and Unlawfully Owning a Property for the Purposes of Manufacturing Marijuana
- My Counsel & Defense: The Public Defender’s office had been assigned to represent the client, who was being offered a prison sentence. After I was retained, I moved the Court for permission to re-depose the deputies, because the former public defender failed to ask necessary and relevant questions. Subsequently, I filed a Motion to Suppress, arguing that the deputies illegally entered onto the property and illegally obtained statements from the client.
- The VERDICT: Upon reviewing the Motion, the State offered the Client a withhold of adjudication, resulting in probation, no jail time, and a dismissal of the marijuana trafficking charge. The client happily chose to accept the plea.
If you, or someone you know, has been charged with Marijuana Trafficking or growing marijuana use the form below to drop me a note. You need a drug attorney with a history of defending and winning against charges of Trafficking in Marijuana… Contact me.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
Arrested? What happens now?
It’s essential to have a respected attorney working to defend your rights, do not delay.