FOUNDED LEROY LAW
LEROY LAW CLIENTS
Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer & DUI Attorney
You should never have to worry if the criminal defense firm you picked has attorneys cherry picking media suitable legal cases and assigning all others to over-stressed, substantially less qualified, associates and office staff. You shouldn’t need to have to wonder whether or not a law firm or attorney set your service fees based upon what they think you’d pay – charging different clientele different prices for the same level of work!
You shouldn’t. However, you do.
I’m a veteran Criminal Lawyer, AVVO scored 10.0 in DUI as well as Traffic, 10.0 in Criminal Defense, and moreover 10 Best in Customer Satisfaction. I’m A/V Rated Preeminent by my peers and also have been selected into the Top 100 National Trial Lawyers. I treat each and every client as if he / she were my only client.
You’re reviewing this website so you very likely have questions or concerns – or worse still, you’re in a problem and have little idea of what to do, or precisely what questions you really need to inquire about. Do not delay. Attain a lawyer promptly. The more time you hold off the more difficult your court case becomes. You are looking for the right answers. I have them.
A personal note from Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer Josh LeRoy:
This firm carries my name. Every case is taken very seriously, and every client is treated as if they were my only client. How it performs in court, how clients remember it, is my signature.
It is my legacy to my children.
Your concerns, questions and fears are important to me. I do my best to prepare you for all eventualities. The only thing worse than going through the criminal justice system, is going through it unprepared and alone.
Rates are affordable compared to others you will find because I personally handle every case. I am your attorney. I draft and argue Motions. I appear in court. I personally return calls. If you need me, you get me – not an assistant, secretary, paralegal or junior associate.
Be wary of criminal defense lawyers who misrepresent facts or the law to entice you to sign a retainer only to later reveal the “truth” of your case – and its true cost. We openly discuss your situation, your choices and strategize accordingly.
Since you’re reading this, I’d venture a guess either you, or someone you’re close with, needs an attorney. You’ve taken the first step and started to research your options. That’s good. you must be proactive in your defense at all times.
Take the next step, keep that forward momentum! The longer you take to find counsel the harder your case becomes. Drop me a note and let me know what the problem is.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
– 2012+, Fighting the Good Fight!
Founded LeRoy Law, PA.
– 2009 – 2011, Firm Experience
Powers, McNalis, Torres, and Teabaggy (insurance defense) and Skier Law Firm (criminal defense).
– 2005 – ’09, Public Defender
I began my career as a Palm Beach Public Defender, defending thousands of clients with charges ranging from minor misdemeanors to felonies punishable by mandatory life imprisonment. I gained invaluable trial experience and knowledge of the justice system through countless trials – nearly all with favorable outcomes.
It shaped me into an formidable trial attorney and perfected my skills as a creative legal researcher and writer. I developed a special talent for finding details other criminal attorneys regularly miss that gives me an edge in defending my clients. I am regularly hired to replace other lawyers.
– 2005, S. Florida Native
I was raised in Palm Beach County. I graduated from Suncoast Community High School, Brandeis University, and studied to become a criminal lawyer at the University of Florida Levin College of Law.READ MY BIO →
Need a Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer?
- Marijuana Possession & ParaphernaliaMary Jane, Marijuana, pot, weed, cannabis, chronic, krypy, etc., is against the law within the state of Florida. At this point anyway! The “It’s just a joint” position is likely to end in a year in jail, a $1,000 fee in addition to a compulsory license suspension. An excess of twenty grams is far worse!
I have a formidable reputation as a top Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer defending against all varieties of illegal substance possession offenses over the years – most notably pot possession. In all likelihood I will get your charges dropped, steer clear conviction completely, and also keep your license. Yet, understand, what I can achieve will vary and is subject to quite a few factors. So, call me and we’ll explore your options…
- Violent CrimesNumerous charges within Florida are part of this particular grouping. Violent crimes are made up of, but are not confined to, murder, kidnapping, rape or sexual battery, home invasion, robbery, carjacking, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, and also burglary. The vast majority have compulsory prison sentences that prosecuting attorneys will make it their top priority to end up with . Anytime a firearm is employed over the course of carrying out the crime the 10-20-life punishment code is vigorously enforced.
It is important that you have an assertive Palm Springs Criminal Attorney experienced in this aspect of law. I have effectively defended clients through all the crimes listed earlier – and more. Contact me, fill me in on what occured, and then we can discus your options.
- Burglary (Breaking & Entering)Curglary (Breaking & Entering, B&E) results when a person goes into property of a person having the intent to carry out a criminal offense. Legally, a burglary charge does not need verification of breaking in, neither does it demand proof that any crime occurred inside. Burglary just simply calls for verification that once the property had been entered the individual had the necessary criminal intent.
Due to the fact evidence of the burglary hinges on the intent at the time of access , there are defenses. Who can tell you what exactly your intent happened to be? Contact my firm and we will take a look at what many of those defenses are as well as what they might do for you.
- Felony Drug PossessionThe most commonly seen reason behind criminal arrest across the nation is drug possession. Regardless of whether it’s cocaine, illicitly acquired prescriptions (Xanax, Percocet, Oxycontin, Lortab, Etc.), crack, heroin, pcp, lsd, or peyote, possessing any type of illegal drug, aside from small quantities of weed, is a felony charge in the State of Florida. Punishments can normally include imprisonment as well as probation plus, in the State of Florida, any kind of drug possession conviction results in a required driver’s license suspension .
Try to remember, despite the fact that you had been around drugs doesn’t have to mean that you are unquestionably guilty. Telephone my firm. I will review your case. I will scrutinize the way the contact with the authorities initiated. I will assess whether your 4th Amendment civil liberties had been disregarded. I will stand up for you. I will help !
- Probation ViolationWhen on probation, fairly fundamental everyday duties may put you at risk of violating your probation and as a consequence getting you moved straight to jail. I take pride in defending clients through all probation issues, especially:
- Violation Defense
- Motions to Modify Probation
- Motions to Terminate Probation
- Speaking with Officers
- Explanation/Interpretation of Probation Terms
The stipulations in your probation can be difficult to understand, and even contradictory at times. Plenty violations have been a result of naive misconceptions! You might want to come in for a thorough evaluation of your “probation papers” before making an error in judgment which may well breach your probation’s conditions. I’ll take you step-by-step through the specifics.
However, if you’ve recently violated the stipulations stemming from a misconception, or otherwise, reach out to me straightaway. I have resolved tons of probation violation court cases through the years. I can help you too.
- ExpungementsYour case has been dismissed. All of the charges have been dropped. Nonetheless, at this time you’ll need to cleanse your record on account that a record check will continue to contain those criminal charges. Any dismissed charge may keep you from getting a job, a promotion, and also keep you from attaining a variety of various personal ambitions.
Mercifully, Florida’s legislations permits you to expunge an entire offense/court case. Subject to specified factors, most important of which is that you have never in the past been found guilty of any sort of criminal offenses. Which means that many different crimes from one court case, such as a felony reduced to a simple misdemeanor, has the potential to end up being totally deleted from your record once and for all.
I will help cleanse your personal criminal convictions. I will help you put an arrest behind you by simply expunging the criminal case. Call me to talk about exactly how I could help you go forward with your life.
- DUIs & Traffic TicketsOour ability for making basic errors is, to a degree, precisely what makes people human. I understand that as an inescapable fact. That is why I am convinced that quite a few traffic associated punishments are unjust. I’ve enjoyed great success in getting offenses reduced, and even wholly dismissed. To get details, look at my Palm Springs DUI Lawyer or my Palm Springs Traffic Attorney resources.
“Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere..”
-Martin Luther King, Jr
Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
CRIMINAL DEFENSE PRACTICE AREAS
Assault & Battery
Theft & Related Charges
Weapon Related Crimes
Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
PALM BEACH COUNTY CRIMINAL LAW BLOG
What are the conditions for early termination probation? Section 948.05, Florida Statutes (2011), states, “[a] court may at any time cause a probationer…to ap-pear before it to be admonished or commended, and, when satisfied that its action will be for the best interests of justice and the welfare of society, it may discharge the probationer…
Just what does it mean to have your case dismissed? When defending his client against the State, a smart criminal defense attorney sees the fight like a game of chess; he strives to win the case in as few moves as possible. However, to do so, the lawyer, like a soldier going to war, must…
Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
I am a dedicated Palm Springs Criminal Lawyer who provides all clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in North Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Riveria Beach, Boynton Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
My firm is the culmination of years of hard work and dedication devoted to vigorously defending my clients. Having defended literally thousands of criminal defendants charged with the gamut of criminal charges, I understand the intricacies of the criminal justice system. I created this firm with the singular mission of ensuring that my clients receive the focused and detailed representation they need in order to obtain a favorable disposition – no matter the charges.
NEED A PALM SPRINGS CRIMINAL LAWYER?
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.