A review of 3 top Q&As You MUST Know by ➪ Boca Raton ➪
West Palm Beach Disorderly Conduct Attorney Josh LeRoy on:

Disorderly Conduct & Related Charges

Need help? Use the form below, or read more about West Palm Beach Criminal Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq.

Before I hire a Disorderly Conduct Defense Attorney, what should I know about a charge: F.S. 877.03?

A charge of disorderly conduct can range from creating loud noises to fighting to incite a riot. Disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor. The degree of misdemeanor charges also varies with the severity of the crime, and the punishments include jail time and hefty fines.

The “breach of peace,” as it is known, must be in a public place to be considered disorderly conduct, which must be proven to be convicted. Since there are so many variables in disorderly conduct cases, it is in your best interest to consult with a Disorderly Conduct Defense Attorney if you have been charged with disorderly conduct as soon as possible.

If your charge was issued while you were acting in self-defense, a qualified criminal lawyer could help you build a good defense and assist you in getting past the charge.

Depending on your situation and charges, your First Amendment right to freedom of speech may protect you from false accusations.

Will a charge of disorderly conduct be recorded on my record?

Before I hire a Disorderly Conduct Defense Attorney, what should I know about a charge: F.S. 877.03?
Disorderly Conduct – F.S. 877.03

Every single criminal offense in Florida is qualified to be reported. Also, if authorities arrest you, there is a made-public rap sheet recording of that arrest.

Several towns or districts have ordinances against disorderly conduct. These mandates may convey considerably more severe punishments than state statutes.

Contact us for a free consultation to discuss what authorities accuse you of and possible penalties.

Will a conviction for disorderly conduct charge hurt my opportunities for future employment?

Even though this is a moderately low-level offense compared with different crimes (homicide, medication trafficking, theft), your conviction still creates a criminal record.

A few job opportunities won’t hire an applicant with a criminal record, particularly if another comparatively qualified candidate has no history. Numerous examples exist where individuals are not given work opportunities in light of criminal charges.

Can the State convict me for disorderly conduct because an officer heard me cursing in public?

It is your first amendment right to utilize curse words in most settings – including in the presence of officers. Cops are required to have the capacity to endure more profanity than an average person because of their preparedness training.

If authorities charge you because an officer overheard you using curse words, you have the right to have your case dismissed.

Charged? Call West Palm Beach Disorderly Conduct Attorney Josh LeRoy Because Experienced Wins. Can You Afford to Lose?

If you, or someone you know, find yourself in need of a Disorderly Conduct Attorney in West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County from Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, and up to Jupiter), or any of the surrounding areas, use the form below to drop me a note.

Tell me about yourself, what’s happened, and when would be a good time to contact you.

-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.

Looking for details on the law firm? Click here

    Contact West Palm Beach Criminal Attorney Josh LeRoy

    This Criminal Defense Firm is managed by a West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth and Delray Beach Criminal Defense Attorney experienced in defending Disorderly Conduct & Intoxication cases.

    West Palm Beach Disorderly Conduct Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, Jupiter & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.