A review of 42 KEY Topics You MUST Know by ➪ Boca Raton ➪
West Palm Beach Misdemeanor Defense Attorney Josh LeRoy on:
Defending Misdemeanor Charges in Palm Beach County
Need help? Use the form below, or read more about West Palm Beach Criminal Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
Table of Contents
- 1 A review of 42 KEY Topics You MUST Know by ➪ Boca Raton ➪ West Palm Beach Misdemeanor Defense Attorney Josh LeRoy on:
- 2 Defending Misdemeanor Charges in Palm Beach County
- 3 Palm Beach County Misdemeanor Charges
- 4 Contact West Palm Beach Criminal Attorney Josh LeRoy
- 5 Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
In Florida, Misdemeanors have two categories, first-degree and second-degree. A first-degree misdemeanor, like battery, is punishable by up to one (1) year in the county jail and a fine of up to $1,000.00. A second-degree misdemeanor, like assault, is punishable by up to sixty (60) days in the county jail and a fine of up to $500.00. Florida also has hybrid misdemeanors, like DUI and reckless driving, where the maximum possible punishments vary depending on the facts of the case.
I have defended clients charged with nearly every misdemeanor crime. The following is a list of the most common misdemeanor charges in Florida.
Palm Beach County Misdemeanor Charges
- Misdemeanor Assault – F.S. 784.011
- Misdemeanor Battery – F.S. 784.03
- Contracting without a License, F.S. 489.127
- Criminal Mischief (damage less than $1000) – F.S. 806.13
- Disorderly Conduct – F.S. 877.03
- Disorderly Intoxication – F.S. 856.011
- Possession of Alcoholic Beverages by a Person Under Age 21, F.S. 562.111
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia – F.S. 893.147
- Possession of Marijuana – F.S. 893.13(6)(b)
- DUI – F.S. 316.193
- Defrauding an Innkeeper, F.S. 509.151
- Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards, F.S. 817.61
- Obtaining Property By Worthless Check, F.S. 832.05
- Assignation to Commit Prostitution, F.S. 796.07
- Prostitution – F.S. 796.07
- Solicitation of Prostitution, F.S. 796.07(f)
- Resisting an Officer Without Violence – F.S. 843.02
- Reckless Driving – F.S. 316.192
- Stalking, F.S. 748.048(2)
- Theft (value less than $300) – F.S. 812.014
- Theft of Lost or Abandoned Property, F.S. 705.102
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident with Property Damage – F.S. 316.192
- Driving While License Suspended – F.S. 322.24
- Driving Without a Valid License – F.S. 322.03
- Loitering or Prowling, F.S. 856.021
- Trespass in Structure or Conveyance, F.S. 810.08
- Trespass on Property Other Than Structure or Conveyance. 796.07(f)
- Trespassing – F.S. 810.09
- Discharging a Firearm in Public – F.S. 790.15
- Improper Exhibition of a Dangerous Weapon – F.S. 790.10
Payment Plans are available.
I have represented clients charged with literally every misdemeanor possible with a single goal in mind, dismissal of all misdemeanor charges. I strive to obtain that goal for my clients. If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, hire my firm to appear on your behalf.
If you, or someone you know, has been charged with a misdemeanor in West Palm Beach or Southern Florida, use the form below to drop me a note.
Tell me about yourself, what’s happened, and a good time to contact you.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.