RESISTING ARREST WHEN ARRESTED FOR POSSESSION OF PARAPHERNALIA
Looking for details on the law firm? click here
This Possession of Paraphernalia case involved:
- The Incident: Woman resisted being arrested for possession of paraphernalia.
- The Accused: I was contacted by the client after she saw me appear in court on behalf of another client. She was impressed by my argument in the case, and retained me.
- The Charges: Possession of Paraphernalia, Battery & Resisting Arrest without Violence.
- My Counsel & Defense: Over the course of a couple months I provided the State with records evidencing her innocence.
- The VERDICT: After the State reviewed my arguments they dropped all charges. – Nolle Prosse
If you, or someone you know, have been charged with Possession of Paraphernalia in Palm Beach County (from Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach and up to Jupiter), or any of the surrounding areas use the form below to drop me a note. Let me know a bit about yourself, what’s happened, and a good time to contact you.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
Criminal Defense Attorney Joshua LeRoy, Esq. is dedicated to providing his clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
Arrested? What happens now?
It’s essential to have a respected attorney working to defend your rights, do not delay.