FOUNDED LEROY LAW
LEROY LAW CLIENTS
Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer & DUI Attorney
You shouldn’t worry if your criminal defense firm is cherry-picking newsworthy court cases and delegating all others to overstressed, less practiced associates. You shouldn’t wonder whether your lawyer based your service fees on what they think you could afford – charging different clients different prices only because they strike them differently!
I’m a veteran Criminal Lawyer, with an AVVO rating of 10.0 in DUI and Traffic, 10.0 in Criminal Defense, and 10 Best in Customer Satisfaction. I’m A/V Rated Preeminent by my peers and also have been selected in the Top 100 National Trial Lawyers.
You’re here and reading this, so you have essential questions – or worse yet, you might be in a dilemma and have no idea what you’ll do or even what questions you should ask. Don’t hesitate. Get legal counsel without delay. The longer you hold off, the more complex your case becomes.
Do you need solutions? I have them.
A personal note from Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer Josh LeRoy:
This firm carries my name. Every case is taken very seriously, and every client is treated as if they were my only client. How it performs in court, how clients remember it, is my signature.
It is my legacy to my children.
Your concerns, questions, and fears are important to me. I do my best to prepare you for all eventualities. The only thing worse than going through the criminal justice system is going through it unprepared and alone.
Rates are affordable compared to others you will find because I personally handle every case. I am your attorney. I draft and argue Motions. I appear in court. I personally return calls. You get me if you need me – not an assistant, secretary, paralegal, or junior associate.
Be wary of criminal defense lawyers who misrepresent facts or the law to entice you to sign a retainer only to reveal later the “truth” of your case – and its actual cost. We openly discuss your situation and your choices and strategize accordingly.
Since you’re reading this, I’d venture to guess that you or someone you’re close with needs an attorney. You’ve taken the first step and started to research your options. That’s good. You must be proactive in your defense at all times.
Take the next step, and keep that forward momentum! The longer you take to find counsel, the harder your case becomes. Please drop me a note and let me know what the problem is.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
– 2012+, Fighting the Good Fight!
Founded LeRoy Law, PA.
– 2009 – 2011, Firm Experience
Powers, McNalis, Torres, and Teabaggy (insurance defense) and Skier Law Firm (criminal defense).
– 2005 – ’09, Public Defender
I began my career as a Palm Beach Public Defender, defending thousands of clients with charges ranging from minor misdemeanors to felonies punishable by mandatory life imprisonment. I gained invaluable trial experience and knowledge of the justice system through countless trials – nearly all with favorable outcomes.
It shaped me into a formidable trial attorney and perfected my skills as a creative legal researcher and writer. I developed a unique talent for finding details other criminal attorneys regularly miss, which gives me an edge in defending my clients. I am regularly hired to replace other lawyers.
– 2005, S. Florida Native
I was raised in Palm Beach County. I graduated from Suncoast Community High School, Brandeis University, and studied to become a criminal lawyer at the University of Florida Levin College of Law.READ MY BIO →
Need a Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer?
- Marijuana Possession & ParaphernaliaMary Jane, Marijuana, pot, weed, cannabis, chronic, krypy, etc., is outlawed throughout Florida state. For the time being, in any case! The “It’s simply a joint” stance can easily lead to a year in prison, a one thousand dollar penalty, and a compulsory license revocation. Possession of more than twenty grams is much more severe!
I have an impressive record as a Boynton Beach Criminal Attorney who stands up against all varieties of illegal drug possession offenses over the years – most notably weed possession. The odds are good I can get your criminal charges dismissed, avoid conviction altogether, and keep your driver’s license. Case results vary depending on circumstances.
Phone me so we can go over your options…
- Violent CrimesNumerous criminal charges in Florida fall into this category. Violent crimes consist of, but are not restricted to, murder, kidnapping, rape or sexual battery, home invasion, robbery, carjacking, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, and burglary. Most carry mandatory jail penalties, and prosecuting lawyers will make it their priority to acquire them! Also, any time a firearm is used at the time of committing the crime, the 10-20-life punishment code is strongly enforced.
It would be best if you had an assertive Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer knowledgeable in this area of law. I have successfully defended clientele in all the criminal acts discussed above. Telephone, share with me what happened, and then we can discuss your future.
- Burglary (Breaking & Entering)Burglary (Breaking & Entering, B&E) happens when a man or woman enters the property of an individual having the intent to carry out a crime. From a technical perspective, a burglary charge does not require evidence of breaking in, nor will it need to have verification that law-breaking transpired inside the property. Burglary calls for proof that the individual had the necessary intent to commit a crime when the house or property was entered.
Because proof of the burglary relies upon your intent at the time of entry, defenses exist. Who can say without a doubt what your intent was? Get in touch with my law firm, and we will go over some specific defenses and how they may be able to do to help you.
- Felony Drug PossessionThe most commonly seen reason behind arrests across the USA is drug possession. Whether it is cocaine, illegally obtained prescriptions (Xanax, Percocet, Oxycontin, Lortab, Etc.), crack, heroin, PCP, LSD, or peyote, possession of any illicit drug, except for small quantities of cannabis is a felony in the State of Florida. Punishments can entail imprisonment along with probation.
In Florida, a drug possession conviction is required for driver’s license suspension.
Just because you were around drugs doesn’t necessarily prove your guilt. Get a hold of my firm. I will evaluate your case. I will investigate just how contact with authorities started. I will determine whether your Fourth Amendment liberties were breached. I will deal with the problem for you. I will help!
- Probation ViolationWhen on probation, seemingly regular daily activities may put you in danger of violating your probation and consequently getting sent directly to jail. I take great pride in defending clients in various probation situations, such as:
- Violation Defense
- Motions to Modify Probation
- Motions to Terminate Probation
- Communicating with Officers
- Clarification/Interpretation of Probation Terms
The terms and conditions of your probation might sometimes be complicated and/or contradicting. Innocent misunderstandings cause a significant number of violations! It would be best if you came in for an in-depth review of your “probation papers” before making a mistake that could violate your probation’s conditions. Let me take you step-by-step through the details.
If you have recently violated the conditions stemming from a misconception, or some other reason, contact me as soon as possible. I’ve successfully resolved many probation violation offenses over the years. I will help you.
- ExpungementsYour legal matter has now been dismissed. Charges ended up being dropped. Great! Right? You still need to clear your arrest record, or any background check will still show those charges. Even dismissed charges can kill a good job opportunity or a promotion or hold you back from accomplishing many other personal ambitions.
Mercifully, Florida permits the expungement of the whole offense/legal matter. Subject to certain circumstances, such as whether or not you’ve been convicted of any other criminal offenses. That means that a variety of criminal charges, from any case, such as a felony down filed to a simple misdemeanor, can wind up being 100% wiped out of your record for good.
I will help clear your criminal convictions. I can help you set a criminal offense behind you just by expunging the case. Call me, and I will help you move ahead with your life.
- DUIs & Traffic TicketsOur capacity for mistakes is what makes us human. I recognize that as a simple fact. This is why I feel that some traffic-connected penalties are simply unfair.
I’ve enjoyed consistent results in getting offenses reduced and totally dropped. For details, check out my Boynton Beach DUI Lawyer or my Boynton Beach Traffic Attorney resources.
“Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere..”
-Martin Luther King, Jr
Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
CRIMINAL DEFENSE PRACTICE AREAS
Assault & Battery
Theft & Related Charges
Weapon Related Crimes
Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
PALM BEACH COUNTY CRIMINAL LAW BLOG
What are the conditions for early termination probation? Section 948.05, Florida Statutes (2011), states, “[a] court may at any time cause a probationer…to ap-pear before it to be admonished or commended, and, when satisfied that its action will be for the best interests of justice and the welfare of society, it may discharge the probationer…
Just what does it mean to have your case dismissed? When defending his client against the State, a smart criminal defense attorney sees the fight like a game of chess; he strives to win the case in as few moves as possible. However, to do so, the lawyer, like a soldier going to war, must…
Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
I am a dedicated Boynton Beach Criminal Lawyer who provides all clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any area of criminal law in North Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Wellington, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Riveria Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
My firm is the culmination of years of hard work and dedication devoted to vigorously defending my clients. Having defended thousands of criminal defendants charged with the gamut of criminal charges, I understand the intricacies of the criminal justice system. I created this firm with the singular mission of ensuring that my clients receive the focused and detailed representation they need to obtain a favorable disposition – no matter the charges.
NEED A BOYNTON BEACH CRIMINAL LAWYER?
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.