FOUNDED LEROY LAW
LEROY LAW CLIENTS
Jupiter Criminal Lawyer & DUI Attorney
There should be no need to speculate if the criminal defense firm you chose has lawyers cherry picking press suitable cases and assigning all the rest to over-stressed, significantly less experienced, associates. You shouldn’t need to have to wonder if your attorney based your service fees on how much they thank you can handle – billing different clientele different amounts simply because they look different!
You have enough on your mind. You should have to worry about these things. Yet, sadly, you should.
I am a veteran Criminal Lawyer, AVVO scored 10.0 in DUI as well as Traffic, 10.0 in Criminal Defense, and moreover 10 Best in Customer Satisfaction. I’m A/V Rated Preeminent by my colleagues and just have been selected into the Top 100 National Trial Lawyers. I handle each client just like he / she were my only client.
You likely have questions – or worse still, you are in a mess and have no clue of where to go, or exactly what questions it’s essential to discuss. Don’t hesitate. Get an attorney at once. The more time you delay the more difficult the court case will become.
You’re searching for solutions. I have them.
A personal note from Jupiter Criminal Lawyer Josh LeRoy:
This firm carries my name. Every case is taken very seriously, and every client is treated as if they were my only client. How it performs in court, how clients remember it, is my signature.
It is my legacy to my children.
Your concerns, questions and fears are important to me. I do my best to prepare you for all eventualities. The only thing worse than going through the criminal justice system, is going through it unprepared and alone.
Rates are affordable compared to others you will find because I personally handle every case. I am your attorney. I draft and argue Motions. I appear in court. I personally return calls. If you need me, you get me – not an assistant, secretary, paralegal or junior associate.
Be wary of criminal defense lawyers who misrepresent facts or the law to entice you to sign a retainer only to later reveal the “truth” of your case – and its true cost. We openly discuss your situation, your choices and strategize accordingly.
Since you’re reading this, I’d venture a guess either you, or someone you’re close with, needs an attorney. You’ve taken the first step and started to research your options. That’s good. you must be proactive in your defense at all times.
Take the next step, keep that forward momentum! The longer you take to find counsel the harder your case becomes. Drop me a note and let me know what the problem is.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
– 2012+, Fighting the Good Fight!
Founded LeRoy Law, PA.
– 2009 – 2011, Firm Experience
Powers, McNalis, Torres, and Teabaggy (insurance defense) and Skier Law Firm (criminal defense).
– 2005 – ’09, Public Defender
I began my career as a Palm Beach Public Defender, defending thousands of clients with charges ranging from minor misdemeanors to felonies punishable by mandatory life imprisonment. I gained invaluable trial experience and knowledge of the justice system through countless trials – nearly all with favorable outcomes.
It shaped me into an formidable trial attorney and perfected my skills as a creative legal researcher and writer. I developed a special talent for finding details other criminal attorneys regularly miss that gives me an edge in defending my clients. I am regularly hired to replace other lawyers.
– 2005, S. Florida Native
I was raised in Palm Beach County. I graduated from Suncoast Community High School, Brandeis University, and studied to become a criminal lawyer at the University of Florida Levin College of Law.READ MY BIO →
Need a Jupiter Criminal Lawyer?
- Marijuana Possession & ParaphernaliaMary Jane, Marijuana, pot, weed, cannabis, chronic, krypy, etc., is against the law in Florida. For the time being at any rate! The “It’s just one joint” mindset will most likely result in a year in prison, a thousand dollar fine along with a mandatory driving license revocation. Having greater than twenty grams is significantly worse!
I have earned an outstanding record as a successful Jupiter Criminal Lawyer defending against all varieties of illegal substance possession offenses over the years – in particular weed possession. Chances are high I could get your violations dropped, steer you clear of conviction completely, while keeping your license. Depending on the circumstance, results can vary so contact me and we’ll take a look at your situation…
- Violent CrimesNumerous charges in Florida are in this grouping. Violent crimes encompass, but are not confined to, murder, kidnapping, rape or sexual battery, home invasion, robbery, carjacking, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, along with burglary. Almost all have compulsory prison sentences which prosecuting lawyers will make sure it is their top priority to receive . When a firearm is used during the offense the 10-20-life punishment code is strongly enforced.
It is important that you have an ambitious Jupiter Criminal Lawyer qualified in this aspect of law. I have effectively defended clients in all of the charges covered above – and many others. Call, share with me what happened, and then we will discuss your future.
- Burglary (Breaking & Entering)Burglary (Breaking & Entering, B&E) results when a person enters into property of someone else with the intent to commit a criminal offense. Theoretically, a burglary offense does not require verification of breaking in, neither does it have to have confirmation that a crime occurred within. Burglary just simply needs substantiation that when the home or property was accessed the individual had the mandatory intent to commit a crime.
Considering evidence of the burglary relies on your intent at that time of access , there are defenses. Who is going to genuinely tell you what your intent had been? Contact my firm and we will go over exactly what those types of defenses are and what they’ll be able to do for you.
- Felony Drug PossessionThe most common reason for arrest in this country is drug possession. Whether it be cocaine, illegally acquired pills (Xanax, Percocet, Oxycontin, Lortab, Etc.), crack, heroin, pcp, lsd, or peyote, obtaining any kind of illegal drug, barring small amounts of weed, is a felony offense in the State of Florida. Punitive measures often carry prison and also probation and as well, in Florida state, any drug possession conviction results in a compulsory license suspension .
Consider this, simply being in the vicinity of drugs doesn’t necessarily prove your guilt. Phone my law firm. I will look over your charge. I will analyze just how the intervention with the authorities started. I will determine if your 4th Amendment civil liberties have been violated.
I will fight for you. I will help !
- Probation ViolationWhen on probation, relatively basic daily activities can put you at risk of violating your probation and getting you shipped straight to jail. I take great pride in helping individuals in a variety of probation issues, among them:
- Violation Defense
- Motions to Modify Probation
- Motions to Terminate Probation
- Communicating with Officers
- Explanation/Interpretation of Probation Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of probation can be complicated, and possibly even contradictory at times. Lots of violations have occurred because of innocent simple misconceptions! You should come in for a complete read through of your “probation papers” before making an error that may violate your probation’s provisions. I can take you step-by-step through the main points.
If you think you have already violated the conditions because of a misunderstanding, or something else, reach out to me immediately. I’ve reconciled an enormous number of probation violation court cases through the years. I’m here to help.
- ExpungementsYour legal matter has been dismissed and criminal charges were dropped. You might think you are in the clear at this point but, at this point, it’s important to cleanse your personal record. Any background check will still clearly show those criminal charges. In many cases this can prevent you from getting a good job, getting a promotion, or keep you from achieving a number of different personal goals.
Thankfully, Florida’s laws permits you to expunge a complete police arrest/case. Barring certain factors, specifically if you have been found guilty of charges in the past. Many different charges from a single court case, including a felony down filed to a misdemeanor, can be completely wiped off your record once and for all.
I can help you clear your prior criminal charges. Put an offense behind you simply by expunging the criminal offense. Phone me and I will help you put the past behind you so you can move on with your life.
- DUIs & Traffic TicketsThe ability to make mistakes is a defining trait that makes us human. I recognize that as fact. Which is why I believe that many traffic connected fines are unjust. I’ve had great results in getting offenses reduced, and even totally dismissed. If you’d like specifics, review my Jupiter DUI Lawyer or my Jupiter Traffic Attorney resources.
“Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere..”
-Martin Luther King, Jr
Jupiter Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
CRIMINAL DEFENSE PRACTICE AREAS
Assault & Battery
Theft & Related Charges
Weapon Related Crimes
Jupiter Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
PALM BEACH COUNTY CRIMINAL LAW BLOG
What are the conditions for early termination probation? Section 948.05, Florida Statutes (2011), states, “[a] court may at any time cause a probationer…to ap-pear before it to be admonished or commended, and, when satisfied that its action will be for the best interests of justice and the welfare of society, it may discharge the probationer…
Just what does it mean to have your case dismissed? When defending his client against the State, a smart criminal defense attorney sees the fight like a game of chess; he strives to win the case in as few moves as possible. However, to do so, the lawyer, like a soldier going to war, must…
Jupiter Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
I am a dedicated Jupiter Criminal Lawyer who provides all clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any and all areas of criminal law in North Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, Riveria Beach, Boynton Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
My firm is the culmination of years of hard work and dedication devoted to vigorously defending my clients. Having defended literally thousands of criminal defendants charged with the gamut of criminal charges, I understand the intricacies of the criminal justice system. I created this firm with the singular mission of ensuring that my clients receive the focused and detailed representation they need in order to obtain a favorable disposition – no matter the charges.
NEED A JUPITER CRIMINAL LAWYER?
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.