FOUNDED LEROY LAW
LEROY LAW CLIENTS
Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer & DUI Attorney
You should not need to speculate whether the criminal defense firm you retained has lawyers cherry-picking press suitable court cases and assigning what’s left to overstressed, substantially less practiced associates and law firm workers. You should not be forced to speculate whether or not a firm or attorney established your rates based upon what they believe you could cover – invoicing different clientele at different rates merely because they seem different! You should not. However, you do.
I’m a veteran Criminal Attorney, AVVO graded 10.0 in DUI as well as Traffic, 10.0 in Criminal Defense, and also 10 Best in Customer Satisfaction. I’m A/V Rated Preeminent by my colleagues and also have been selected into the Top 100 National Trial Lawyers. I handle every defendant as if they were my only client.
You’re reading through this web page which means you likely have important questions – or even worse, you are having problems and have no idea of how to proceed or exactly what questions you have to ask. Do not delay. Obtain a lawyer right away. The more time you hold off, the more complex the court case will become.
You need solutions. I have them.
A personal note from Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer Josh LeRoy:
This firm carries my name. Every case is taken very seriously, and every client is treated as if they were my only client. How it performs in court, how clients remember it, is my signature.
It is my legacy to my children.
Your concerns, questions, and fears are important to me. I do my best to prepare you for all eventualities. The only thing worse than going through the criminal justice system is going through it unprepared and alone.
Rates are affordable compared to others you will find because I personally handle every case. I am your attorney. I draft and argue Motions. I appear in court. I personally return calls. You get me if you need me – not an assistant, secretary, paralegal, or junior associate.
Be wary of criminal defense lawyers who misrepresent facts or the law to entice you to sign a retainer only to reveal later the “truth” of your case – and its actual cost. We openly discuss your situation and your choices and strategize accordingly.
Since you’re reading this, I’d venture to guess that you or someone you’re close with needs an attorney. You’ve taken the first step and started to research your options. That’s good. You must be proactive in your defense at all times.
Take the next step, and keep that forward momentum! The longer you take to find counsel, the harder your case becomes. Drop me a note and let me know what the problem is.
-Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
– 2012+, Fighting the Good Fight!
Founded LeRoy Law, PA.
– 2009 – 2011, Firm Experience
Powers, McNalis, Torres, and Teabaggy (insurance defense) and Skier Law Firm (criminal defense).
– 2005 – ’09, Public Defender
I began my career as a Palm Beach Public Defender, defending thousands of clients with charges ranging from minor misdemeanors to felonies punishable by mandatory life imprisonment. I gained invaluable trial experience and knowledge of the justice system through countless trials – nearly all with favorable outcomes.
It shaped me into a formidable trial attorney and perfected my skills as a creative legal researcher and writer. I developed a unique talent for finding details other criminal attorneys regularly miss, giving me an edge in defending my clients. I am regularly hired to replace other lawyers.
– 2005, S. Florida Native
I was raised in Palm Beach County. I graduated from Suncoast Community High School, Brandeis University, and studied to become a criminal lawyer at the University of Florida Levin College of Law.READ MY BIO →
Need a Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer?
- Marijuana Possession & ParaphernaliaMary Jane, Marijuana, pot, weed, cannabis, chronic, krypy, etc., is unlawful within The sunshine state. For the time being, at any rate! The “It’s simply a joint” mindset may easily lead to a year in prison, a thousand-dollar penalty, and a compulsory license revocation. Having more than 20 grams is much more severe!
I’ve achieved an outstanding history being a Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer standing up against all types of illegal drug possession offenses through the years – particularly cannabis possession. Oddly, I will have your offenses dropped, steer clear of conviction completely, and maintain your driver’s license. Keep in mind that exactly what I will carry out can vary and depend upon many elements. So, contact me, and we will talk about your choices…
- Violent CrimesNumerous criminal charges within Florida fall under this particular class. Violent crimes consist of, but aren’t restricted to, murder, kidnapping, rape or sexual battery, home invasion, robbery, carjacking, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, and burglary. Many have compulsory jail penalties, which prosecuting lawyers will ensure is their goal to acquire. In case a gun is utilized during the course of the offense, the 10-20-life punishment code is strongly enforced.
It would be best if you had an ambitious Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Attorney practiced in this discipline of law. I’ve effectively defended clientele through all the case types detailed previously – and much more. Phone, tell me exactly what occurred in the past, and then we will look at your foreseeable future.
- Burglary (Breaking & Entering)Curglary (Breaking & Entering, B&E) transpires when an individual goes into the house or property of someone else having the intent actually to carry out a criminal offense. Theoretically, a burglary offense doesn’t need evidence of breaking in, nor will it need proof that any criminal offense took place within. Burglary calls for evidence that the individual had the required intent whenever the building had been accessed.
Because evidence of the burglary depends on the intent at the time of access, there are defenses. Who will genuinely say to you precisely what the goal had been? Contact my firm, and then we will talk about exactly what those types of defenses tend to be and what they could do to help you.
- Felony Drug PossessionThe most frequent reason behind police arrest in the USA is, without a doubt, drug possession. Whether it is cocaine, unlawfully acquired medications (Xanax, Percocet, Oxycontin, Lortab, Etc.), crack, heroin, PCP, LSD, or peyote, having any kind of illicit drug, other than small quantities of cannabis, will be a felony offense in the State of Florida. Punitive measures can carry prison as well as probation, and also, in Florida state, any drug possession conviction leads to an obligatory driver’s license revocation.
Keep in mind, simply because you have been close to drugs doesn’t mean you will be guilty. Contact my firm. I will look at your entire criminal case. I will evaluate the way the contact with the police started. I will see whether your 4th Amendment legal rights have been disregarded. I will deal with the problem for you. I will help!
- Probation ViolationWhen on probation, comparatively basic day-to-day chores may put you in danger of violating your probation and consequently getting shipped back into a prison cell. I take great pride in defending clients in most probation matters, such as:
- Violation Defense
- Motions to Modify Probation
- Motions to Terminate Probation
- Interacting with Officers
- Explanation/Interpretation of Probation Terms
The conditions and terms of your probation may be complicated, even occasionally contradicting. Lots of violations are caused by innocent misconceptions! You might want to come in for a thorough evaluation of your “probation papers” before you make a blunder that will breach your probation’s conditions. I will take you step-by-step through the main points.
If you’ve recently violated the conditions due to some misconception, or something else, reach out to me immediately. I’ve dealt with numerous probation violation court cases through the years. I will help you.
- ExpungementsYour court case has been dismissed. Your violations ended up being dropped. Nevertheless, at this time, it is important to cleanse your record because any criminal record search will continue to exhibit those offenses. A dismissed criminal case can stop you from obtaining a real job and a job promotion and hold you back from attaining a number of other life plans.
One good thing is Florida’s laws permit you to expunge a whole arrest/legal matter. Dependent on some specific stipulations, the most critical of which is that you’ve never been convicted of any crime in the past. That means that a variety of criminal charges, from a single court case, including a felony down filed to just a misdemeanor, can be removed entirely from your record for good.
I will help thoroughly clean your personal criminal history. I will help you set a charge behind you by expunging the court case. Telephone me to go over exactly how I will help you move ahead with your life.
- DUIs & Traffic TicketsO person’s capacity to make basic errors is, in part, what makes them fundamentally human beings. I recognize that as being a simple fact. This is why I believe many traffic-associated penalties are unjust. I’ve enjoyed excellent results in getting violations reduced and even totally thrown out. For specifics, go to my Loxahatchee DUI Lawyer or my Loxahatchee Traffic Attorney resources.
“Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere..”
-Martin Luther King, Jr
Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
CRIMINAL DEFENSE PRACTICE AREAS
Assault & Battery
Theft & Related Charges
Weapon Related Crimes
Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy’s
PALM BEACH COUNTY CRIMINAL LAW BLOG
What are the conditions for early termination probation? Section 948.05, Florida Statutes (2011), states, “[a] court may at any time cause a probationer…to ap-pear before it to be admonished or commended, and, when satisfied that its action will be for the best interests of justice and the welfare of society, it may discharge the probationer…
Just what does it mean to have your case dismissed? When defending his client against the State, a smart criminal defense attorney sees the fight like a game of chess; he strives to win the case in as few moves as possible. However, to do so, the lawyer, like a soldier going to war, must…
Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer Joshua LeRoy, Esq.
I am a dedicated Loxahatchee Groves Criminal Lawyer who provides all clients with personalized, honest, and aggressive representation in any area of criminal law in North Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Wellington, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Riveria Beach, Boynton Beach & the surrounding areas of Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
My firm is the culmination of years of hard work devoted to vigorously defending my clients. Having defended thousands of criminal defendants charged with the gamut of criminal charges, I understand the intricacies of the criminal justice system. I created this firm with the singular mission of ensuring that my clients receive the focused and detailed representation they need to obtain a favorable disposition – no matter the charges.
NEED A LOXAHATCHEE GROVES CRIMINAL LAWYER?
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.